You may have heard about metaphysical enthusiasts who use energy pendulums to promote crystal healing, but few people understand how they really work. The truth is; crystals have been used for centuries to help people hone their intuitive skills. In addition to their healing qualities, crystal pendulums have been used to find everything from water to gold; so it’s no wonder that pendulums can also be used to answer life’s most pressing questions.
While the whole “science” behind crystal energy pendulums may sound a bit confusing, in many ways they work like powerful antennas. Instead of radio signals, they receive vibrations from the electromagnetic fields within the aura of all things. They can also be used to assess the status of the seven main chakras, or energy systems, in the body.
Scientists and Thinkers Agree
Truth is, few people accept the theory of crystal healing on its surface. Not surprisingly, skeptics abound; but they are often silenced after learning about the research that was done on stones and crystals. Pendulums were of particular interest to scientists like Einstein and renaissance thinkers like Leonardo DaVinci. Even General Patton had learned to use pendulums with great accuracy. Once the raw gemstones were refined and polished they became even better conduits for intelligence and spiritual enlightenment.
What are some of the popular crystal healing stones used in pendulums?
Check out any website or compendium of crystal healing and you are certain to find many ways to use a crystal pendulum in spiritual healing. Many resources will include a long list of benefits for each and every stone, but they are more likely to focus on a few key crystals that work best for common ailments.
- Carnelian crystal pendulums are believed to promote a calm and tranquil state of mind while boosting energy. They are also thought to protect the wearer against negative energy and promote prosperity and self-esteem.
- Moss Agate is worn when one desires emotional balance, self-expression and better communication. Known for its ability to increase confidence, these abundant minerals balance the energy fields of the body, mind and spirit.
- Labradorite is a beautiful stone that transforms the body while imparting strength during times of change. Best known for its ability to protect the aura, lapis is a grounding tool that raises consciousness and enhances important relationships through harmonious communication.
- While aventurine is a “power stone” known for promoting abundance, luck and prosperity, it is also known to be a healing stone for the relief of stress, emotional pain and anxiety.
- Rose quartz, or the “stone of love,” is the one that attracts romance and healing. It opens the heart and encourages people to express kindness and forgiveness. Golden quartz provides relief from anxiety, fatigue and worry.
A crystal pendulum has a clear quartz bead at the top, as well as at the end of the 7 ¼” chain. Each one-of-a-kind stone measures 1 ¼” long, with the entire pendulum measuring 2” long.