KEEPING YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE!
With increasing online security breaches, hacking and an increasing rise in identity theft, password management has never been more important. Strong passwords ensure your information is kept private.
Here are 6 tips to keep your online passwords secure:
1. Include a combination of upper and lowercase alphabetic characters, symbols, and numbers.
2. Make sure the password is at least six characters (the longer, the better).
3. Never use all or part of your name in your password.
4. Avoid using passwords with all-numbers or repeating a single letter.
5. Change your passwords every 60 days or sooner.
6. Avoid reusing or recycling passwords.