Normally when most of us suffer from some ailment we blame the outside world or circumstances for it. An ailment is actually created in response to how you have felt about an external situation or circumstance. Healing cannot start until you take responsibility for your present state.
Healing is not about being free from the symptom or ailment. It is about getting liberated from past hurt, resentment, or guilt so that you can step in your wellness. You can lead a life you have always dreamt of, while harnessing your true potential.
Here is a formula of True Healing.
1- Take Full Responsibility for your present state – No one out there can heal you. It is your duty to heal all levels of your being, to be completely well. By educating and empowering yourself with sound holistic healing techniques, you will be on your way to healing.*
2. Commitment – Do whatever it takes to heal yourself. Be committed to doing what is necessary in order to heal, regardless of money and or energy you use.
3. Forgiveness – Forgiveness can actually heal you of disease. There are many people who carry hatred, resentment, anger, and bitterness toward the people they believe have hurt them. These emotions set in the body and get stored over the years until they manifest as disease and other imbalances. Your emotions also get stored in your energy fields and form blockages. There are now scientific instruments that can read your energy fields (aura) and are able to tell you where you have energy blockages.
4. Make wise choices on food and environment that will assist in supporting your physical health to enhance your healing process. Nourishing yourself and strengthen your internal systems.
5. Regulate your thoughts, feelings, and emotions to support long term health. Yoga and Pranayama assists in moderating negative thoughts and feelings, while reducing stress. In channelizing and restoring, you will find your true state of balance and harmony.
6. Regular exercise and yoga aid in improving blood circulation and maintaining muscle strength. Yoga improves posture and assists in maintaining or increasing flexibility, while releasing tension, and uplifting your mood.
7. Be the happiest person you know – Being happy in any situation is a choice you make. Accept your situation and try to maintain a good mood. Engage in activities which make you happy.
8. Reconnect with nature – take a walk in a garden, feel the grass, observe nature. Acknowledge the fresh air and embrace the sunshine. Give yourself the opportunity to reconnect to nature. We are organic beings and reconnecting to nature re-channelizes your immune response which boosts the healing process. You will witness miracles in your life.
9. Listen to your body callings – The symptoms you are feeling in your body in the form of pain or ailment, are actually your body’s way of requiring attention your body needs.
Accepting your current state and being at peace with yourself is the biggest gift you can give yourself. I myself have practiced it and have witnessed wonderful results.
*Note: If you are on medication, practice holistic approach alongside your medication, which will benefit you. Before discontinuing your medication, please consult your doctor.