Most orders will be sent via Fed Ex Ground or USPS Mail Service.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery, unless otherwise noted. Most orders are shipped within 24-48 business hours.
You will be contacted via email or phone if an item is out of stock.
Our shopping cart offers different Shipping options for Oversize, International and Express Shipping, so please choose the appropriate shipping method.
If you have not received your order after 7 business days, please contact us. Some shipments require a signature at time of delivery. Orders refused, canceled after shipment, or returned as undeliverable for any reason are subject to shipping charges both ways as well as restocking fees.
Shipping charges for International / Over sized furniture orders are quoted and billed on an individual basis.
For shipping estimates on International orders, email us and identify what product(s), you are interested in. We will email you a quote for International orders.
Some countries have import restrictions and prohibit some items.
We are unable to ship to any country where there is a security alert or embargo.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and brokerage charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in the actual shipping cost. We are unable to quote or estimate these charges, as fees vary by individual countries. We recommend that you contact your local government agency to determine what, if any charges, may be due. By placing an order, you agree to be responsible for these charges and authorize us to collect any unpaid fees at a later date.
*IF YOUR PURCHASE IS BEING DELIVERED VIA FREIGHT CARRIER.
Guidelines- In most situations, you will be contacted by the freight company via telephone prior to delivery to schedule a delivery appointment window. If the freight company leaves you a message, please call them back to schedule your appointment promptly. Chopa Zen Home will not be held responsible for any storage charges incurred as a result of a customer failing to schedule a delivery appointment in a timely manner. Someone over the age of 18 will need to be present during delivery to sign for the items. All shipments arriving by freight truck are delivered to the curbside only. Please note the following important details about freight delivery:
1) You will be responsible for moving the items into your home once it has been removed from the truck at curbside. Freight delivery personnel are not allowed to move the item beyond the curbside into your home.
2) Additional costs may be incurred if you live on a small street that is not accessible via a freight truck. In such cases, the freight company will need to transfer your purchase onto a smaller truck for delivery. If you know that large moving trucks cannot access your street, please let us know before placing your order so that we can notify the freight service and obtain a cost estimate for you. For any questions regarding freight delivery, please contact us.
3. Please review your order confirmation emailed to you to make sure that we have the correct name, telephone number, and physical address.
4. Carefully inspect the outside of the boxes and note any marks, indents, crushing, tearing, or punctures on both copies of shipping receipt. This notation provides an early indication and proof that damage may be present. Please review shipping receipt and count your boxes to confirm that you are receiving all pieces. Please note if the plastic shrink-wrap is broken. To guarantee that your shipment has no concealed damage, you may open boxes while the driver is there. Notate in writing, any damage discovered directly on your shipping receipt. By signing the Bill Of Lading or Delivery Receipt, you are stating that the shipment was received in good condition. If a notation is not made identifying damage, the carrier will deny any claim.
5. If you receive a damaged item, retain all materials, packaging, etc. The carrier may want to inspect the shipment further. You may be asked to submit photos of any damaged item.